This course has been a great motivator for me. Each week I feel more and more prepared to implement my Acton Research Plan successfully. I have also noticed the collaboration that we are having with our classmates to be very helpful and supportive. Not seeing each other face to face, this is a great way to bounce ideas off each other and get some feedback on our own ideas too.
This week learning about the strategies to stay successful was a positive experience as well. The more I read, the more I realized that I have already used these stragies to some degree without even knowing them yet. I was pleased though, to get some insight on exactly how to use them and how to use the results they provde as well.
Thanks for all the comments and on the blog and in the discussion forums!
No comments:
Post a Comment