Friday, April 20, 2012

Wrapping up Week 2

Through out this week I have narrowed down my action research topics and with the help of my site supervisor, selected one.  I chose to select the topic that I shared last week on the discussion board. 

AR- How will implemented a leadership program with in the athletic program have positive effects on the students, programs, and schools?

After meeting with my site supervisor and watching Dr. Lewis' video this week it was very clear to me that this was the topic I wanted to choose.  This topic is one that I have been thinking about and putting together since the concept was first introduced to me at coaching school last summer.  Now the action research project gives me the perfect opportunity to implement the program and (hopefully) see the great benefits!

Although the details are still being put together, it is a great feeling to have a definite focus now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment